Thursday, February 1, 2007

Welcome!

So since only 2 people knew about this prior to my sending out that mass e-mail, I would like to welcome those who may be coming here for the first time. Below are a collection of entries that come out of recent and long term observances, daily acts of humor and social commentary. I would highly recommend reading from the bottom up, as the oldest entries are at the end of the page, more recent on top. Simple right? Certain words are hyperlinked but you are by no means required to navigate away from this page, I have never really been a fan of people who do that but you have to just to understand the rest of the article/blog/whatever. Looking at my blog I have the sudden sense that I don’t have enough on it…and currently no posts pending, or even an idea in the works, which has me concerned…hmm. Well, I’ll think of something to yammer on about, probably tonight when I’m half asleep and my brain lets in all those thoughts I’ve been spending all day trying to block out. Ok, that sounded creepy.

Also, if you are like me and get easily distracted or become uninterested in reading, I hope to have nice colorful videos and pictures in the future. So enjoy, bookmark, check back periodically if you are bored, post replies if you so desire...and most importantly, I hope life is treating you well! Without further ado…

No comments: